Best Places to Eat in Tucson
The thriving southern Arizona city of Tucson is home to approximately 500,000 residents, a figure that swells to around one million when you consider the entire Tucson metro area. All these folks share one thing in common — they need to eat!
While Tucson is renowned for its Sonoran-style Mexican cuisine, the abundance of food options means there is something for everyone. Here is a brief glimpse of some of the top restaurants in Tucson:
- BK Tacos – One of the most popular Tucson eats is the Sonoran dog, a hot dog wrapped in bacon and smothered with pinto beans, onions, tomatoes, jalapeño salsa and other goodies. BK Tacos is one of the best restaurants in Tucson for an authentic Sonoran dog and other palate-pleasing Mexican-style dishes such as tacos, burros, tortas, toritos, caramelos and more.
- The Oink Café – The Oink Café is a bacon lover’s dream come true! Bacon is the key ingredient in just about every menu item — you’ll find everything from bacon-filled omelets and breakfast burgers to eggs Benedict and maple bacon donuts and donut holes. Even the drinks contain bacon. A favorite is the one-of-a-kind Oink Bacon Bloody Mary.
- Bobo’s Restaurant – Bobo’s is an excellent choice if you’re looking for an inexpensive, yet satisfying breakfast or lunch option. Featuring an assortment of all-American fare, Bobo’s offers mouthwatering pancakes and omelets and a variety of hot and cold lunch menu items. A Bobo’s favorite is the early-bird breakfast special consisting of two eggs, home fries and toast that’s available Monday through Friday before 8 a.m.
- Cup Café in Hotel Congress – If you prefer to sample the local Tucson cuisine, the Cup Café, located inside the historic Hotel Congress, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Select menu items include huevos rancheros (breakfast), southwest salad (lunch) and drunken fish tacos (dinner). And if you have a sweet tooth, you won’t want to miss the pie case and bakery that’s filled with delectable desserts.
- Azul Restaurant and Lounge – For an unforgettable upscale dining experience, the Azul Restaurant and Lounge combines taste-tempting Southwest cuisine with a breathtaking view of the Santa Catalina Mountains from the patio. Diners rave about the Sunrise Buffet featuring lemon ricotta pancakes and cinnamon brioche French toast. Health-conscious diners will love Westin Fresh by The Juicery, which offers a variety of custom juice blends to fuel the body and promote wellness.
- Vivace Restaurant – Specializing in Italian fare, the Vivace features numerous moderately-priced menu items such as penne with sausage, chicken and asparagus risotto and chicken meatballs with capellini. There’s also a selection of tantalizing beef, seafood, pork and chicken options.
Titan Alarm Can Meet Your Home Security Needs in Tucson, Arizona
The last thing you want is to worry about your home’s security while you’re out enjoying a fine meal. Titan Alarm, Inc. can design and install a high-tech security system that will protect your property whether you’re home or away. And who knows — we might even be able to offer a few tips regarding where to eat in Tucson!
Learn More About Home Security
- Home Security For The Elderly
- Home Security Tips For Renters
- Home Security Tips For The Holidays
- Home Security Touchscreen
Updated by Titan Alarm on November 5, 2018.